No votes yet
Designed on an old coal hill. Most tees are marked - although the markers get taken sometimes, making navigation a challenge. Bring the map and look for worn ground. Shared with dirt bikers.
Course Type: Temporary
# Holes: 16
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 4,227ft
Alternate Length: 3,163ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
From Courtenay; Lake Trail Rd. Underpass new island highway, around corner to a left at the stop sign onto Comox Logging Rd (Comox Lake Rd). Course is 1km down on the right.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mike Boulianne
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coal Shoots? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Coal Creek Disc Golf Course, Cumberland BC CANo votes yet
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course, Black Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA(1 vote)
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Gouthro Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CANo votes yet