No votes yet
Rugged terrain, long holes with interesting elevation and 2 water holes in play. Tees and tonals are not always clearly marked. A spotter helpful. Watch out for dog walkers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,049ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Eric Dusch
From Hwy 19 turn onto Jingle Pot Rd. at the intersection with Mostar Rd. Continue on Jingle Pot Rd. 200m to a right on Biggs Rd. Go 3.2km up a long hill to the parking area with a gate on the left. Extra parking up road on shoulder past Doumont Rd turnoff.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Eric Dusch #50743
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Doumont? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pryde Vista Golf Course, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA(2 votes)
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet
- Salt Spring Golf and Country Club, Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(4 votes)
- VCUDGC 2017 Jericho Glow Layout, Vancouver BC CANo votes yet