Eaton Rapids Fields
No votes yet
Open course works its way clockwise around the athletic complex used by the schools. 1st tee between the tennis courts and the road. Dual tees at #2 and #7. Walks between a couple of holes are a bit longer (extra area is for 9 more planned holes).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
M-50 or M-99 into Eaton Rapids. Turn east on State St (light, Subway). Just past the next light is the Eaton Rapids High School athletic complex and DG course on the left.
Email: Mike Bohms #34894
Alt. Phone: 517-663-6723
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Eaton Rapids Fields? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)
- Victory Park, Albion MI US(2 votes)