Grand Woods Park
Actually Hole Ten does exist... Hole ten is the ravine hole. around 480 feet I would say and theres a bridge on the left side with a trail that leads straight to it
Yes some of the holes are hard to get to but if there is anyone around you Ive found that everyone is helpful at the course. Ive only been there a handful of days where yes maybe some ppl suck.... but i usually play 3-6 days a week and havent found much of a problem..
As for trash and broken glass everywhere???
Not sure where he got that from, maybe he played one bad day there and decided to write a review.. anyway its not a bad course
I give it 7 out of 10....
I felt I had to write a review in response to dahop420. As far as not being able to pass large groups, a player can control that for him or herself by being friendly on the course. Of course there are poor sports as there are anywhere. This is a very challenging course with water on at least five holes and perhaps seven or more depending the time of year. This is one of the best courses the Lansing area has to offer. It's a long 18 hole with good baskets and marked tee pads. There can be high course traffic. Do pick up your trash and respect the park. Fitzgerald park course in Grand Ledge is also a good course but the tee pads are not marked, the map is wrong and hole 10 does not exist.
I live in lansing and this the last course ill go to. If there in front of you with a group of 10 and theres only 2 or 3 of you they wont let you play through. Thats on a day when there not even playing there leagues. Its dirty broken glass pop bottles and trash on almost every hole. Theres even trash cans on every hole but sadly they are hardly ever used. Really if your going to come to Lansing and play a round go to Grand Legde and play Fitzgerald park. Its a lot better and not as crowded. And a lot cleaner.
Courses Close By
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Burchfield Park - Devil's Den, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet
- The Legend at Sleepy Hollow State Park, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - South, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet