Burchfield Park - Devil's Den
No votes yet
Well manicured with some elevation and good signs. Two concrete tees and two baskets at every hole. Obstacles include a 7’ x 15’ wall, sand traps, and stone traps. Short tees to short baskets = 4432', playing 15,3,0. Short tees to long baskets = 7342'. Long tees to short pins = 6694' and long tees to long pins plays 9653'. The first of two fine courses here. Park and Play fees; Ingham County residents = $3/car $4/player or non- residents = $5/car $4/player.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 9,653ft
Alternate Length: 4,432ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 10
From I-96; go south on M-99 toward Eaton Rapids, 1st left on Bishop Rd., right on Grovenburg Rd. - 3.7 miles to park entrance on right.
Email: Parks Dept.
Alt. Phone: 517-676-2233
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Burchfield Park - Devil's Den? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Burchfield Park - River's Edge, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Holt Rams Disc Golf Course, Holt MI USNo votes yet
- Eaton Rapids Fields, Eaton Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Lake Alliance, Potterville MI USNo votes yet
- Michigan State University, East Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Grand Woods Park, Lansing MI US(1 vote)
- Great Lakes Christian College, Lansing MI USNo votes yet
- Valley Farms Park, DeWitt Township MI USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI USNo votes yet
- Fitzgerald Park, Grand Ledge MI US(1 vote)