Veterans Park, Bowen Island
No votes yet
Wooded course on Bowen Island. A quick ferry ride away from Horseshoe Bay, just north of Vancouver, BC. The course is beginner friendly with some short par threes and a couple of long challenging par fours. Trails and fairways are rough but playable.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Other
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,130ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Sam Nosek
From Snug Cove ferry terminal on Bowen Island; go west on Bowen Island Trunk Road toward Cardena Road. Continue on to Grafton Road for 3.8 km. Turn right on Adams Road for 1.3 km. Turn left on Sunset Road, continue on to Cowan Point Dr, turn left on Salal Road for 900 meters and turn left to get to Veterans Park (look for sign). Disc golf course begins on the far side of the field, to the right of the practice basket.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sam Nosek
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Veterans Park, Bowen Island? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA(2 votes)
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(4 votes)
- VCUDGC 2017 Jericho Glow Layout, Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet