No votes yet
Short recreational course with trees to challenge at a private campground and conference center. No formal tees or posted map.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Wagoner; US-69N for 4.4 miles to a right on Whitehorn Cove Rd. Go 2.2 miles to a right to stay on Whitehorn Cove Rd. Go another 2.4 miles to a right. Drive for one mile to a left on Tulakoge Rd. Go 1 mile to a right on S 340 Rd/Choteau St. followed by a left onto E 713 Way in 0.4 mile.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tulakogee Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sequoyah State Park Golf Course, Hulbert OK USNo votes yet
- Bacone College Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet
- Civitan Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet
- Tahlequah High School, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead Resort, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Landing State Park, Park Hill OK USNo votes yet
- Fin and Feather Family Resort, Gore OK USNo votes yet
- Northeastern State University Broken Arrow, Broken Arrow OK US(1 vote)
- Nienhuis Park, Broken Arrow OK USNo votes yet
- Claremore Lake Disc Golf, Claremore OK USNo votes yet