Dan's Disc Golf
No votes yet
On 5 private acres about 5 miles from Patoka Lake. One hole is in the woods near a small creek and 3 holes play over small pond. Most holes are in large field but trees and rough abound.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,680ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Dan Mosbey
Contact Dan for permission and directions.
Email: Dan Mosbey
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dan's Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Patoka Lake State Rec Area, Birdseye IN USNo votes yet
- Dubois County Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US(1 vote)
- Ferdinand Disc Golf Course, Ferdinand IN USNo votes yet
- Cupertino's Course, St. Meinrad IN USNo votes yet
- Niehaus Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN USNo votes yet
- Blueberry Hill Estate and Day Spa, Paoli IN USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra IN US(1 vote)
- Vastwood Park, Hawesville KY USNo votes yet
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Goose Hollow Disc Golf Course, Grandview IN USNo votes yet