Buffalo Trace Park
Challenging, lots of pines and other trees. Variety of doglegs, nice views of the lake and some elevation. Course map posted here and by 1st tee, small signs point to next tee. $5 entrance fee from April-Oct. 2016 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,725ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
From Louisville; I-64 west to US 150W/exit 119 Greenville/Paoli. Go 14 miles to park entrance on right. Course behind campgrounds. 1st tee by walking path around lake.
First Tee: (
by Lobo999 on Dec 8, 2009 at 2:17pm
Good course with lots of variety and challenging holes. Different shots required to score well. Many tight holes with good elevation changes. Fun to play but always a downer to pay to play.
Courses Close By
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US(2 votes)
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN USNo votes yet
- New Albany Disc Golf Course, New Albany IN USNo votes yet
- Cannon Acres, New Albany IN USNo votes yet
- Lapping Memorial Park, Clarksville IN USNo votes yet
- Blueberry Hill Estate and Day Spa, Paoli IN USNo votes yet
- Arrowhead Disc Golf Course, Louisville KY US(1 vote)
- Iroquois Park, Louisville KY US(2 votes)
- Linza Graham Park, Scottsburg IN USNo votes yet
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US(1 vote)