No votes yet
On very scenic, hilly property. Water in play on a few holes. On church grounds under the deacons of the Archabbey. Free to play, public welcome. No pets allowed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kelly Edwards
I-64; exit 63 to Santa Claus IN, Holiday World. Head south, turn left on Indiana 62, flashing red light. Continue for 4 miles to the abbey on the right. Park in the visitor and student parking lot. #18 finishes by the parking lot. The 1st tee is near the Library (white bldg) and tennis courts.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cupertino's Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ferdinand Disc Golf Course, Ferdinand IN USNo votes yet
- Dubois County Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US(1 vote)
- Niehaus Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US(1 vote)
- Dan's Disc Golf, Eckerty IN USNo votes yet
- Vastwood Park, Hawesville KY USNo votes yet
- Patoka Lake State Rec Area, Birdseye IN USNo votes yet
- Goose Hollow Disc Golf Course, Grandview IN USNo votes yet
- Yellow Creek Park, Owensboro KY US(1 vote)
- Prides Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Petersburg IN US(1 vote)
- Blueberry Hill Estate and Day Spa, Paoli IN USNo votes yet