Cross Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
This private course is nestled deep in the mountains outside of Gypsum, Colorado. Tight tree lines, significant elevation change, open bomber holes, water in play and some of the best views you'll see on a course. Visit www.crosscreekdiscgolf.com for 1-day, 3-day, and Yearly memberships. Course improvements will continue as the intent is to make this one of the premier destination courses in Colorado.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,545ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Josh Yandle and Steve Klehfoth
At Cross Creek Ranch outside of Gypsum. Contact Cross Creek for access details.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cross Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hole in the Sky Disc Golf Course, Eagle CO US(1 vote)
- Lake Creek Village Apartments, Edwards CO US(2 votes)
- Singletree Disc Golf Course, Edwards CO USNo votes yet
- Bert & Ernie Park, Carbondale CO US(1 vote)
- Colorado Mountain College - Glenwood, Glenwood Springs CO US(5 votes)
- Snowmass Ski Resort Yellow Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Snowmass Ski Resort Red Disc Golf Course, Snowmass Village CO USNo votes yet
- Beaver Creek Resort, Avon CO US(2 votes)
- Aspen Mountain, Aspen CO US(1 vote)
- Sunlight Mountain Resort, Glenwood Springs CO USNo votes yet