All in all, I love this course. Design flaws include baskets too close to disc disappearing water, but that is a Russell trademark, so as to make you lose discs and buy more from his employer. Also, second pads are needed on about half the holes and sign assigned pars are arbitrary at best.
This is a beautiful course. Well maintained. Easy to find your way around the first time you play.
Lots of challenges for advanced and amateur players.
Courses Close By
- Pleasant Grove Disc Golf Course, Thomasville NC US(2 votes)
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- Welborn Woods Disc Golf Course, Thomasville NC USNo votes yet
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)
- Piney Lake Disc Golf Course, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC US(2 votes)
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park, Kernersville NC US(2 votes)
- Re3 Disc Golf Course, Kernersville NC USNo votes yet
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)