The Patriot Disc Golf Course at Triad Park
Good place to spend the day! Watch out for speed bumps as you come in!
I love this course. The course, and entire park, is so well maintained. There is a great mix of long and short shots. Lots of trees, hills, dog legs, and fairways. This is a challenging course but it has short tees that are fun for any level, and long tees that can challenge advanced players. The tee pads are large and concrete, with enough space to not have to step off during your throw. They are constantly making upgrades to the course. It is a newer course and they have recently planted strategically placed trees on fairways, that will be good obstacles for years to come. This course is worth the 40 minute drive that I have to make from Burlington.
Courses Close By
- Re3 Disc Golf Course, Kernersville NC USNo votes yet
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- Stokesdale Town Park, Stokesdale NC US(1 vote)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC US(2 votes)
- Horizons Park, Winston-Salem NC US(2 votes)
- Pleasant Grove Disc Golf Course, Thomasville NC US(2 votes)
- Bethel Disc Golf Course, Winston-Salem NC USNo votes yet
- The Rock at Stonewall, Germanton NC US(1 vote)
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- Creekside Park, Archdale NC US(2 votes)