No votes yet
Predominately wooded course with some transitions into the open. Designed for blue level (advanced) players with a par of 61 (five par 4s and a par 5). Course begins at the far right corner of the parking lot behind town hall, with # 9,10, and 18 near the parking lot to form two 9-hole loops.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 6,626ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Dave Allen
US-421 to Neeley Rd exit (196), take a right on Talbot Rd then left onto Alliance Church Rd. First entrance past the Town Hall. If from I-85; exit 124 and a right onto S. Elm-Eugene St. Take a left onto Ritters Lake Rd and then a right onto Pleasant Garden Rd. Go a mile take a left onto Nesbit Rd. At stop sign take a right onto Alliance Church Rd, park is the first right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Garden Grove? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Piney Lake Disc Golf Course, Greensboro NC USNo votes yet
- Barber Park, Greensboro NC US(5 votes)
- Guilford Meadows, Greensboro NC US(2 votes)
- Creekside Park, Archdale NC US(2 votes)
- Springwood Players' Course, Burlington NC US(2 votes)
- Johnson Street Park, High Point NC US(6 votes)
- Alamance Reserve Apartments, Burlington NC USNo votes yet
- Beth Schmidt Park Disc Golf Course, Elon NC US(2 votes)
- Northeast Park - Holly Run, Gibsonville NC US(1 vote)
- North Asheboro Park, Asheboro NC US(1 vote)