No votes yet
Recreational course in a beautiful clean park. Fun to play around the trees and over the water - a variety of shots required. Shortest Hole 177', longest hole 345'. Only 30 minutes from Woodstock. Loaner discs available from the Health Club Desk at the Community Centre.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Course Length: 4,560ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Shawn Seitz
From the North: Take Hwy 401 to Hwy 19 South then East to Bloomer Street. South on Bloomer St. to a Left (East) on Van Street to Kiwanis Coronation Park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coronation Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Steen Park, Aylmer ON CANo votes yet
- The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park, Port Burwell ON CANo votes yet
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Area, Belmont (Harrietsville) ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA(1 vote)
- Marsh Pond Park, Stratford ON CANo votes yet