Lake Whittaker Conservation Area
No votes yet
Holes of varying difficulty, mostly in wooded low traffic areas. Discs and scorecards at gate entrance. Bring bug spray!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,494ft
Alternate Length: 4,503ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Dan Smith
Elgin Rd. (Hwy 73) south off Hwy 401. Travel through Lyon's village to 1 mile south of Harrietsville. Turn left (east) on Avon Rd. for 3 miles to a left on Whittaker Ln. to the gate entrance.
Email: Dan Smith #11972
Phone: (519) 633-1357
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Whittaker Conservation Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Steen Park, Aylmer ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- Coronation Park, Tillsonburg ON CANo votes yet
- The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park, Port Burwell ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Miller Park, West Lorne ON CANo votes yet
- Marsh Pond Park, Stratford ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet