No votes yet
Recreational course in a beautiful clean park. Fun to play around the trees and over the water - a variety of shots required. Shortest Hole 177', longest hole 345'. Only 30 minutes from Woodstock. Loaner discs available from the Health Club Desk at the Community Centre.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Course Length: 4,560ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Shawn Seitz
From the North: Take Hwy 401 to Hwy 19 South then East to Bloomer Street. South on Bloomer St. to a Left (East) on Van Street to Kiwanis Coronation Park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Coronation Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Steen Park, Aylmer ON CANo votes yet
- The Dunes/Port Burwell Provincial Park, Port Burwell ON CANo votes yet
- Lake Whittaker Conservation Area, Belmont (Harrietsville) ON CANo votes yet
- Pittock Conservation Area, Woodstock ON CA(1 vote)
- Waterworks, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- V.A. Barrie Park, St. Thomas ON CANo votes yet
- River's Edge at St. Julien Park, London ON CANo votes yet
- Green Lane Sports Complex, Paris ON CANo votes yet
- Mohawk Disc Golf Course, Brantford ON CA(1 vote)
- Marsh Pond Park, Stratford ON CANo votes yet