Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational bush course. Good lines, tonal targets. Hiking boots best. Phone Hart he's always looking for a game. Alt. contact; Hart at 337-2373.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,005ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
On the Old Island Hwy 19A between Courtenay and Campbell River. 1st tee off the nature walk to the left - follow the hole markers.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Coal Shoots, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA(1 vote)
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Coal Creek Disc Golf Course, Cumberland BC CANo votes yet
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CANo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet
- Gouthro Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet