Sunset Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mostly wooded pathways through mature western red cedars and firs. Tight lines on all but three holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach I
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,515ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Dan Walker
From Downtown; Take BC-101 N towards Gerrard St for 7.5km to a right on Chilco Ave. Go for 900m to a left on Lois St. The park entrance is on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunset Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gouthro Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Linnaea Farm, Cortes Island BC CANo votes yet
- Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course, Black Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Coal Shoots, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Coal Creek Disc Golf Course, Cumberland BC CANo votes yet
- Coopers Hawk Disc Golf Course, Campbell River BC CA(1 vote)
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Echo Woods, Port Alberni BC CANo votes yet