Campgaw Reservation - Green
No votes yet
At small ski hill 18 miles from NYC. 3 layouts - the shorter Green course (formerly Campgaw) is entirely in the woods around the ski hill & is open year round. Black/Blue (formerly Mighty Gaw, long & short) is available April thru Nov, with pars of 71 & 57 with 3 incredible scenic downhill shots. Observe gate closing times.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Course Length: 5,653ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Rte 287 to Rte 17 south in Mahwah. Exit on Rte 202 south. Pass Ramapo College to a left on Darlington Ave., then bear right at fork on Campgaw Rd., 1.2 miles to park entrance on right. Bear right thru yellow gates towards ski hill and parking lot. 1st tee in woods at far end of front lodge entrance.
Email: Scott Howard
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Campgaw Reservation - Green? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Campgaw Reservation - Blue/Black, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US(6 votes)
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US(2 votes)
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Disc Golf Course, Floriday NY USNo votes yet
- Greystone Woods at Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(3 votes)
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(5 votes)
- Roosevelt Park, Cranford NJ USNo votes yet