Greystone Woods at Central Park
Gorgeous park in a forest with ponds and creeks. Multiple tees, red, white, and blue. Played the white tees which for a recreational player I found to be challenging but not too hard. Mainly because there are a number of left to right tee shots which I stink at and water comes into play often. Overall, the park is beautiful, it’s a fairly well laid out challenging course.
Signage is pretty good between holes. Note, tee #1 you stay straight down the path coming off the parking lot, pond on your left, up the hill on the other side of the pond.
Awesome course. Has some technical holes but is fair. Great use of the park with a great variety of looks.
Great course. Must play if you like long, challenging shots.
Courses Close By
- Harry Dunham Park, Basking Ridge NJ US(2 votes)
- Greenwood Meadows, Warren NJ USNo votes yet
- Roosevelt Park, Cranford NJ USNo votes yet
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(2 votes)
- Disc Golf at Old Towne Park, Branchburg NJ USNo votes yet
- Fields of Dreams Disc Golf Course, Great Meadows NJ US(4 votes)
- Campgaw Reservation - Blue/Black, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Campgaw Reservation - Green, Mahwah NJ USNo votes yet
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ US(1 vote)