Great course with something of interest on all the holes. The signs are a little difficult to follow in places.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING COURSE!!! World Class!!! Very fun and challenging but not too insane. good variety. The Woods course is also here as well, if your up for a long day of disc golf glory! And check out the town of Warwick too for some killer food and beer or coffee. If you get here my mom works at the Hospital so your in good hands. Welcome to the Black Dirt Region known for their Onions and Frolfers.
Outstanding course. The multiple pins and tees on every hole allow you to mix and match the difficulty level. Well kept. A must play in the NYC area.
Excellent design, fantastic course! There are 4 different ways to play the open course (silver/blue tees and silver/blue baskets). And there's a woods course with another 18 that has 2 ways to play it. Being such a great course, there's a lot of traffic, but a great place to socialize with other disc golfers. There's also a pro-shop around the corner at The Oasis (another 18 hole course just down the road).
This course is frickin awesome. It has everything and is super well kept up. One of the best courses I have played in a long time. As a bonus it has a second 18 in the woods, which I was uninformed about, but was also super awesome. Go here for sure.
How has nobody submitted a review about this place?! Simply said, if you're anywhere near the area, make it a point to play the course. The variety and challenge is surpassed only by its upkeep. I routinely drive well over an hour to play here, and it's obviously a sacred place for many of the locals as well.
The course is constantly evolving and getting better, yet all the while maintaining clear and obvious signs and directions. You can play each hole 4 different ways, so you'll throw your arm out before you get bored.
Courses Close By
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US(2 votes)
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Disc Golf Course, Floriday NY USNo votes yet
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)
- Fancher Davidge Park Disc Golf Course, Middletown NY USNo votes yet
- Campgaw Reservation - Green, Mahwah NJ USNo votes yet
- Campgaw Reservation - Blue/Black, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US(1 vote)
- GUNKS Disc Golf Course at Majestic Park, Gardiner NY US(2 votes)
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)