Cider Hill Farm
No votes yet
Covering 25 acres of hilly ground, Cider Hill Farm provides a combination of fields and and woods for a course with open fairways, technical shots through the trees and a few water hazards. Cider Hill Farm is an old farmstead located just outside of Waldoboro Village. Honor Box by hole one, a $3 donation is appreciated.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,351ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
In Waldoboro, turn from Rte One onto Rte 32 South toward Bremen. Turn left on Main St (the first intersection after Miller School). Cider Hill Farm is on the right before you get to the Medomak River.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jeff Hurd #92618
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cider Hill Farm? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Samoset Ranch Disc Golf, Rockland ME US(1 vote)
- West Appleton Country Club, Appleton ME USNo votes yet
- Dragonfly at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Ghost Tree at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME USNo votes yet
- Quarry Run at Augusta Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(4 votes)
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA, Richmond ME USNo votes yet
- Burnsboro Disc Golf Course, Vassalboro ME US(2 votes)
- Porcupine Ridge Disc Golf, Augusta ME US(1 vote)
- Acker's Acres - The Wicked, Bowdoinham ME US(4 votes)
- Acker's Acres - The Twisted, Bowdoinham ME US(1 vote)