The Canyons Resort
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The Canyons Resort has added 9 new holes to complete their 18-hole mountain course. After the Gondola ride to the mid-mountain Red Pine Lodge, you can stop for lunch or hop strait on the High Meadow Lift to the first tee.
Pros: It’s a ski resort course! Usually 10-20 degree's cooler than the salt lake valley courses. Well marked. You get to ride the Gondola and a chair lift.
Cons: You have to take a Gondola and a chair lift. The high elevation can be tough to get used to witch makes it a very difficult course. Errant shots usually leave you with tough consequences. Overgrown grasses and weeds cover the fairways, making it difficult to find plastic. Spotters are essential on most holes!
Other Thoughts: I’m afraid for the beginner trying disc golf for the first time at this course. With all the Lavish time-share condos and multiple resort hotels, expect to see families and large groups looking for discs. This course will punish them severely due to overgrown foliage, high elevation flight action, and long narrow holes. Beginners should be encouraged to play the back nine.
Courses Close By
- Trailside Park, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- Valais Park, Midway UT USNo votes yet
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(6 votes)
- South Field Disc Golf Course, Heber City UT USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(3 votes)
- The Portal at Rose Park Golf Course , Salt Lake City UT US(1 vote)