Metal tee signs with distances have been added to the course and a course map has also been added. Fairways have been cleared of sagebrush making it easer to locate discs if you keep them in bounds. The are no trees. Most of the shots are straight forward, but with a little breeze on this hilly course it makes it more challenging. Overall I liked playing here and would play again when I'm in the area.
Trailside Park has recently installed a 9 hole course stretching across the sagebrush covered hillside. It's either still a work in progress or significantly underfunded.
The tees have no pads and there is no course description or signage - except for laminated paper stapled to sticks marking the tees. There are few trees, but the scenery and views make it worth the trip. Wear long pants to find your off-fairway discs in the sagebrush.
The first hole is above the upper (south) parking lot circle. Hike south; west of the basketball court.
The fairways are marked by a straight track of mown sagebrush.
From the pin for hole 4, hike downhill to the bike track, then go north past the restrooms to get to tee 5.
From the pin for hole 8, hike south till you find the tee 9 or intersect the bike track. The tee is further south just off the bike track.
Courses Close By
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- Valais Park, Midway UT USNo votes yet
- South Field Disc Golf Course, Heber City UT USNo votes yet
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(6 votes)
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(3 votes)
- The Portal at Rose Park Golf Course , Salt Lake City UT US(1 vote)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)