Bridge to Bridge
No votes yet
At San Lorenzo Park (between the county courthouse and the river). Short technical holes designed to be friendly for newer players.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Gravel
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Schot
From Hwy 17 SB; Continue straight onto Ocean St, turn right on Water St. 1st tee is under east side of Water St Bridge. From Hwy 1; Turn south onto River St, then left at Water St.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bridge to Bridge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DeLaveaga Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)
- DeLaveaga Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(14 votes)
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(3 votes)
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US(5 votes)
- Red Hawk Ridge, Rancho Corralitos CA USNo votes yet
- Redwood Christian Park, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)
- YMCA Camp Campbell, Boulder Creek CA US(1 vote)