YMCA Camp Campbell
Nine fairly short holes in the hilly woods surrounding the cabins. Available to guests of YMCA Camp Campbell. Tees are informal, though there are tee signs. Bags with discs available for rent.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: All Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
The camp entrance is just north of Boulder Creek on the west side of Route 9. The 1st tee is just beyond a large sign and a bell on the way up to the archery range, behind the main lodge.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by alexanderdua on Aug 12, 2018 at 2:15am
Great course. Played at camp. Must be a camper or have special permission to play.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Redwood Christian Park, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Little Basin Disc Golf Course, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(3 votes)
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Villa Maria Disc Golf Course, Cupertino CA USNo votes yet
- Camp Jones Gulch, La Honda CA USNo votes yet
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(14 votes)
- DeLaveaga Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- Bridge to Bridge, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet