DeLaveaga Golf Course
No votes yet
Disc golf on the ball golf course near the famous disc golf course using the layout of the 2016 Master's Cup. Limited availability for play on Sunday and Wednesday after 1:30 pm. Course is available on a trial basis. $15 to play. $15 for a cart. Call (831) 423-7214 for tee times and availability. Artificial turf tees or from the cart path.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jon Baldwin
From San Jose; go south on Hwy 17 which eventually merges into Ocean St. Turn left on Water St. At the second traffic light, turn left on Branciforte. Follow Branciforte across Hwy 1 to the signs to the golf course. Turn left onto Upper Park Rd. Follow to the golf course.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at DeLaveaga Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(14 votes)
- Bridge to Bridge, Santa Cruz CA USNo votes yet
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(3 votes)
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US(5 votes)
- Red Hawk Ridge, Rancho Corralitos CA USNo votes yet
- Redwood Christian Park, Boulder Creek CA USNo votes yet
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(5 votes)
- YMCA Camp Campbell, Boulder Creek CA US(1 vote)