Avoca Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Small, well maintained city park surrounding Town Hall. Relatively flat with some trees. #1,2,3, and 9 play on the north side of Old Wire Rd. and 4 - 8 on the south side. Two pavilions, playground, sand volleyball court, and paved walking trail. Alt. pin positions. Dual tees make 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Monkey Trap
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,547ft
Alternate Length: 2,719ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Heath Whitley
Hwy 62 East out of Rogers. Turn right on County Rd 42 (N. Wire/W. Rose), cross RR tracks and turn right on S. Old Wire Rd. Then right on Orchard Ln. to parking and 1st tee right there.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Heath Whitley #9930
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Avoca Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cross Hollow Disc Golf Course, Rogers AR US(1 vote)
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Rogers AR US(1 vote)
- KJ Memorial Park, Lowell AR USNo votes yet
- McKissick Disc Golf Course, Centerton AR USNo votes yet
- JB Hunt Park - JBeast Junior, Springdale AR USNo votes yet
- JB Hunt Park - Main, Springdale AR US(1 vote)
- JCF Disc Golf Course, Springdale AR USNo votes yet
- The Farm Disc Golf Course, Eureka Springs AR USNo votes yet
- Branchwood Disc Golf Course, Bella Vista AR USNo votes yet
- Sports Life Disc Golf, Springdale AR USNo votes yet