Beautiful course on a former overnight camp turned park. Lots of trees. 2 alternate holes added to allow for a 20 hole layout. Bring course map to aid with navigation. Wednesday Doubles at 6PM.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,858ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Beacon Glades Disc Golf Club
I-84, take 9D south 2.4 miles through Beacon to a left into parking area past the pool.
First Tee: (
Email: Alan Flynn
This course has no photos.
by popnlock on Jul 7, 2014 at 3:56pm
Course is close to home, lot of trees. The majority of the holes (6-18) are in the woods and serpentine up and down a hill. Not a lot of variety but the course is improves every time i go back.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- GUNKS Disc Golf Course at Majestic Park, Gardiner NY US(2 votes)
- Hackett Hill, Hyde Park NY USNo votes yet
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Disc Golf Course, Floriday NY USNo votes yet
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(5 votes)
- Fancher Davidge Park Disc Golf Course, Middletown NY USNo votes yet
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US(6 votes)
- Wolfe Woods at Warwick, Warwick NY US(2 votes)
- The Oasis at Warwick, Warwick NY USNo votes yet