Blue Heron Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
This course felt great for a beginner. It's a multi-use park, but the baskets are placed in such a way as to minimize intrusion from other park-goers. Most holes are fairly short, but they still feel good to play.
Tip — To find Hole 7, walk east across the parking lot. The tee is down near the bathroom.
Warning — Be careful on Hole 9. If you release poorly (like I did), there's a chance your disc might end up on I-90.
I've lived in Moses lake for the last couple years so come to this course pretty frequently. It was a great course to learn on because the only way you can lose a disc is if you get one stuck in a tree. 9 hole course spread out over a fairly large park. Park is well-maintained and the course is fairly easy to navigate. Some change in elevation and trees make the course challenging enough to keep the interest of both beginners and frequent players, Advanced players may not find the course challenging enough.
not as challenging as some would like
only one long hole(480 ft)
park users sometimes get in the way
great use of space and available obstacles/elevation changes
decent view of the lake from holes 4 and 5
Courses Close By
- Lower Peninsula Park, Moses Lake WA USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Connell WA USNo votes yet
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- Ellensburg Disc Golf Course, Ellensburg WA USNo votes yet
- Big Cross Disc Golf Course, Pasco WA USNo votes yet
- Grand Coulee Disc Golf, Grand Coulee WA USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Golf Tri-Plex, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet