Black Butte Ranch
No votes yet
Magnificent views of Black Butte and the Three Sisters. Challenging with a mix of open meadows and dense pine forest. OB includes roads, paved walking trails and water. #5 borders the end of the golf course driving range; beware long balls! #7 - #9 are on the opposite side of the street from the parking area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,021ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Disc Ventures, LLC
From the Willamette Valley; Go SE on Hwy 20. About 8.5 miles before Sisters, turn right into Black Butte Ranch. At the immediate Y turn right. Follow road past main lodge, tennis courts, and rec center to a left towards Big Meadow Golf Course. Park near play structure.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Ryan Lane #19359
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Butte Ranch? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Mt. Bachelor Alpine Disc Golf Course, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course, Madras OR US(3 votes)
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Sunriver Homeowners Disc Golf Course, Sunriver OR US(1 vote)