Bigfork Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The course winds through a public park and then moves into the woods with very short, technical holes. #9 has two tees - the long tee throws over two small swamps.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the intersection of Main St and Golf Course Lane (near the center of Bigfork); go one block North to a left (West) on Ash St. Go two blocks to a left on Balm Ave. The course is on the left, just before the street veers to the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bigfork Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Side Lake Disc Golf, Side Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Legion Park Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MN USNo votes yet
- Itasca Community College Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- Nett Lake School Course, Nett Lake MN USNo votes yet
- North Hibbing Disc Golf Park, Hibbing MN US(1 vote)
- Moose Lake Resort Disc Golf, Blackduck MN USNo votes yet
- Chisholm Disc Golf Course, Chisholm MN USNo votes yet
- Judson Mine Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- Northern Lights Community, Warba MN USNo votes yet
- West Two Rivers - Painted Turtle, Mountain Iron MN US(2 votes)