Chisholm Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mostly open with minor elevation. Long and short rubber tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jeremy Hall
Highway 169 to 4th Ave. SE. Go north on 4th Ave. SE. The parking lot is one block up on the west side.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Chisholm Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- North Hibbing Disc Golf Park, Hibbing MN US(1 vote)
- Judson Mine Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- West Two Rivers - Painted Turtle, Mountain Iron MN US(2 votes)
- West Two Rivers - Snapping Turtle, Mountain Iron MN US(1 vote)
- Mountain Iron Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- Side Lake Disc Golf, Side Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Blue Heron Disc Golf at Olcott Park, Virginia MN US(1 vote)
- Eveleth Disc Golf Course, Eveleth MN USNo votes yet
- Giants Ridge, Biwabik MN US(2 votes)
- Pine Grove Park, Aurora MN USNo votes yet