West Two Rivers - Painted Turtle
We really enjoyed this course. Nice, wide open fairways in good mowed condition. The hidden basket on #3 required a throw over the road, so beware of vehicles. #7 plays towards the lake, which was fun.
Just played this course for the first time last weekend, and loved it. Good mix of wide open drives, and technical woodsy areas. Campground wasnt open yet so we had the run of the place. So much fun!
Courses Close By
- West Two Rivers - Snapping Turtle, Mountain Iron MN US(1 vote)
- Mountain Iron Disc Golf Course, Mountain Iron MN USNo votes yet
- Eveleth Disc Golf Course, Eveleth MN USNo votes yet
- Blue Heron Disc Golf at Olcott Park, Virginia MN US(1 vote)
- Chisholm Disc Golf Course, Chisholm MN USNo votes yet
- North Hibbing Disc Golf Park, Hibbing MN US(1 vote)
- Giants Ridge, Biwabik MN US(2 votes)
- Pine Grove Park, Aurora MN USNo votes yet
- Side Lake Disc Golf, Side Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Red Pine Run Disc Golf Course, Babbitt MN USNo votes yet