GUNKS Disc Golf Course at Majestic Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Threw all 18 holes June 26, 2018 around 5-6 pm. It's a beautiful course, mostly shaded in the woods, with the last few holes out in the open. Great variations of uphill, downhill, and level fairways. Signs by every 'primitive' tee, and by looking at the worn path, you can easily find the next one. My 6 year old was with me, and we both enjoyed the walk through the woods. You're walking through grassy weeds quite often, but we had no problem with bugs. There are some nice views of the mountains and a couple holes are down by the river, but they don't pose serious water hazards. We stopped to get our feet wet in the stream crossed by a wooden bridge. This place is gorgeous. There are clean restrooms before hole one, next to the playground. Hopefully more people will come to this gem of a course, we didn't see anyone else throwing. Thank you!
Tried this course on 10/8/2016. Nine enjoyable holes. The only issue was a longish walk between a couple of holes (3-4?). I think it is because they intend adding more holes later. Well signed and decent variation in topography. Nice to get a course in this area so thank you to the organizers!
Courses Close By
- Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz NY USNo votes yet
- Hackett Hill, Hyde Park NY USNo votes yet
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US(1 vote)
- Kingston Parks and Recreation Disc Golf Course, Kingston NY USNo votes yet
- Fancher Davidge Park Disc Golf Course, Middletown NY USNo votes yet
- Town Of Rhinebeck, Rhinebeck NY USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Disc Golf Course, Floriday NY USNo votes yet
- Skye 9, Lake Hill NY USNo votes yet
- Frost Valley YMCA, Claryville NY USNo votes yet
- Saugerties/Woodstock KOA, Saugerties NY US(1 vote)