B. T. Collins Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I went to this course the first time the other day. Having played only two other courses previously (Shady Oaks and Johnson Springview) I found this course to be very different.
For starters it is very hilly. There are a number of throws that you are making drives up sharp inclines. While the distance is underwhelming it is a bit deceptive as throwing up hill you do not get anywhere the same distance. I ended up playing two rounds to make 18 (the course is 9 holes) and was +5. While that is pretty good for me I can tell you it felt more like I was +15. Watch out at hole 4 as there is a large water tank fenced off that any wayward drive could easily end up falling in. Overall I'd say if you are looking for a unique challenge that does not sport alot of distance this is your place.
Courses Close By
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US(6 votes)
- Camerado Springs Middle School, Cameron Park CA USNo votes yet
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course at Johnson Springview Park, Rocklin CA US(4 votes)
- H. Clarke Powers Elementary School, Loomis CA US(1 vote)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA US(1 vote)
- Penryn Elementary School, Penryn CA US(1 vote)
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US(5 votes)
- Auburn Regional Park, Auburn CA US(1 vote)
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)