Shady Oaks Park
I absolutely love this course. I would not change anything about the course itself. That being said unless you get there just after sunrise you are going to have to wait at every hole. Also the locals are a pain in the ass. They tend to play in huge groups and are very loud and obnoxious. The course is worth dealing with the crowds and locals tho.
Pro-level course. Really popular, there's always lots of disc golfers. Slows down your game a bit, but it's worth it. Love the variety and challenge. The pro shop is awesome too, they always have your disc!
Best course in sacremento area
Best and biggest disc shop in Norcal they have everything
Busy cus its the best course around
A very fun, but very challenging course. The old growth oak trees provide ample shade from the blistering summer heat and also double as infuriating obstacles. Watch out for the poison oak laced throughout the creek beds.
The course is enormously popular, often crowded, and has a large "locals only" feel to it, reminiscent of many beaches I've surfed at. While no one is going to punch you in the face and call you a "haole", etiquette often lags...
Definitely worth playing, just remember to be patient.
This is an extremely challenging course. I have had a tougher time on this course than almost every other course in the area. This course will test your ability to throw low on many holes. Hole 9's long position will test your ability to throw complicated dog legs. Your ability will also be tested on the many technical holes that are littered with trees and the infomous creek here at OV. The winter months make drive placement extremely crucial.
Courses Close By
- Sunrise Disc Golf Course, Citrus Heights CA US(1 vote)
- B. T. Collins Park, Folsom CA US(1 vote)
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course at Johnson Springview Park, Rocklin CA US(4 votes)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA US(1 vote)
- H. Clarke Powers Elementary School, Loomis CA US(1 vote)
- Penryn Elementary School, Penryn CA USNo votes yet
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US(4 votes)
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)
- McClatchy Park, Sacramento CA USNo votes yet