Camerado Springs Middle School
No votes yet
Situated in the nature area between Camerado Springs Middle School and Blue Oak Elementary School. A short putt and approach course designed for children, but enjoyable for adults as well. Only available for public play outside of school hours (school days after 3, and weekends). No smoking or alcohol allowed.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: El Dorado Disc Sports
From the east: US-50W to exit 34. Continue straight onto Merrychase Dr. to the school will be on the left in 0.4 mile. From the west: US-50E to exit 34. Turn left onto Cambridge Rd. Go over the highway and make a left onto Merrychase Dr. to the school will be on the left. The course is in the back of the school in the nature area. Take the stairs up from the basketball courts to find hole #1. There is also an entrance to the nature area in the back of the school at approximately 2500 Country Club Drive. This entrance will put you near hole #8's tee.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sharon Keoppel
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camerado Springs Middle School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- B. T. Collins Park, Folsom CA US(1 vote)
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US(6 votes)
- Lions Park, Placerville CA US(1 vote)
- Rocklin Disc Golf Course at Johnson Springview Park, Rocklin CA US(4 votes)
- H. Clarke Powers Elementary School, Loomis CA US(1 vote)
- Somerset Country Club, Somerset CA USNo votes yet
- Penryn Elementary School, Penryn CA US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park, Somerset CA US(3 votes)
- Finnon Lake, Placerville CA US(7 votes)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA US(1 vote)