Minnedosa Rivers Edge
No votes yet
* April 2017. Open and complete. Along the river with water in play on 3 holes. Tall grasses plus water and roadway boundaries make for an enjoyable challenge. Uneven ground and tall grasses throughout the course make pants and shoes a wise choice.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,686ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Local Committee
On 1st Avenue, just west of Tanner's Crossing School, north of the river.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Paul Laliberte
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Minnedosa Rivers Edge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lion's Riverbend Park, Neepawa MB CANo votes yet
- Hamiota Practice Course, Hamiota MB CANo votes yet
- North Ridge Disc Golf Course, Birtle MB CANo votes yet
- Island Park Disc Golf Course, Portage la Pairie MB CANo votes yet
- Asessippi National Disc Golf Course, Inglis MB CANo votes yet
- Forestry Park, Bottineau ND USNo votes yet
- Stanley Park DGC, Morden MB CANo votes yet
- Parkland Disc Golf Course, Winkler MB CANo votes yet
- Bruce Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Scurfield Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet