Allen Howell Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The course is all in the rough, with plenty of sagebrush and small, unexpected hills and dips. A good amount of variation, with several blind ones. Good signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,131ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Chris Pearson
Hwy 89 to Ephraim. In town, turn east on 100 South, take a right on 400 East. Go a half a block to a left onto a diagonal road - Mill Rd. Go 0.6 mile; see the main banner on the right. 1st tee is a large wooden bridge (right next to the main banner).
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Allen Howell Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gunnison Park, Gunnison UT USNo votes yet
- Nephi Disc Golf Course, Nephi UT USNo votes yet
- Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course, Payson UT USNo votes yet
- USU Eastern Disc Golf Course, Price UT USNo votes yet
- The Birdie, Woodland Hills UT USNo votes yet
- Elk Ridge Meadows, Elk Ridge UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)