Acorn Disc Golf Course
This course is now completely destroyed. The new changes take away the challenge that existed here since the 80's. I am sure it was due to the traffic on the paths, and potential disc threat to walkers, and runners, but many healthy oaks and maples were hacked out, all the brush trimmed, and all the nice distance, and lefty, or side arm holes are gone. Most players over the years were always respectful, and courteous to walkers and runners, so we could all enjoy the park. This was my favorite course in MN, now it is the worst, but change is inevitable the only thing you can count on in life. Maybe it will improve, but the way it is now it's not worth playing for intermediate, or experts.
Acorn Park is one of the best 18 hole courses that are still free in the Twin Cities. It gets a lot of traffic, but usually you can always play through groups that are slower. Some of the tee-pads are in bad shape. Overall it is a great course for honing your skills and getting some ace and birdie opportunities.
challenging course with only ONE hole with water to worry about. most of the course is in the woods, and some parts are very dense. if you havent done this course before, it can be difficult to map out, but there is usually enough people playing there that can guide you the right direction. i give this course an 8 out of 10 rating for toughness. this course is a lot of fun.
Very crowded. A few challenging holes and plenty of opportunity to get your disc wet.
Courses Close By
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN US(1 vote)
- Lakewood Hills, White Bear Lake MN US(8 votes)
- Hansen Park, New Brighton MN US(3 votes)
- Highland Park, St. Paul MN US(4 votes)
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(2 votes)
- Kaposia Park, South St. Paul MN US(7 votes)
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US(4 votes)
- Garlough Park, West Saint Paul MN US(1 vote)