Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
Professional to Amateur
- Players registered with the PDGA as Professionals may petition the PDGA Memberships Manager or PDGA Tour Manager for reclassification as Amateurs, but they must meet all requirements to reclassify.
Amateur to Professional
- An Amateur wishing to change their classification to Professional may do so by contacting the PDGA Memberships Manager.
- An Amateur player is automatically reclassified as Professional when the player has accepted cash while competing in a Professional division. (See Section 1.10 A & B Distribution of Prizes). Accepting cash for winning an ancillary contest such as an ace pool, top-of-the-card round prize, or CTP contest does not cause a player to relinquish his or her amateur status.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Rules Official
- Tour Standards
- Technical Standards
- Disc Golf Rules History