Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Players are allowed to enter a ratings-based division they would otherwise be ineligible to participate in only under the following circumstances:
- If approved before the event by the PDGA Tour Manager.
- Players who have become ineligible for a division due to a ratings update may participate for two weeks following the update, provided they are pre-registered for the event in question, at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- If competing in an applicable points Series (see Section 2.02 B for specifics)
- Players may be allowed to enter a ratings-based division they would otherwise be ineligible to participate in as part of a points Series provided that:
- The Series Director has contacted the PDGA and received prior approval from the PDGA Tour Manager.
- The Series allows players to stay in the division for the entire Series.
- The player has not competed in a higher division at any time during the Series.
- The player’s rating does not exceed 20 points above the rating ceiling for the division they wish to compete in.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Rules Official
- Tour Standards
- Technical Standards
- Disc Golf Rules History