Good course to take the kids to, or to boost your confidence! Since they closed Pease its one of few central options. I'd vote 3.5 if I could
Only played the front 9, but I was a little disappointed. For as big as the park is, and as nice as the holes are, they are right on top of each other. If you do not have a perfect throw, you’re going to be yelling “Fore” a lot. It’s obvious that they put some money into it, but compared to other courses in the area, this just isn’t what I expected. If you’re accurate and looking for a quick par-3 round, this is your course.
Great course in great location.
Reworked recently with many improvements. Pads, benches, and layout are all first rate.
The course is accessible to beginners, with enough challenge for a regular player.
Brand new cement tee pads on front nine, as well as huge limestone benches at each tee boxes. Fresh mulch at most holes, some tree maintenance also had been recently accomplished. No signage, so finding some of the course required help from locals. A few longer distance holes on the back nine, but overall a much improved course.
Poor signage and overall direction, overcrowded for unknown reasons. Good central location makes it appealing to most; however unless you're on foot, I'd find another course with regular maintenance.
Courses Close By
- Roy G. Guerrero, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Clint Small Middle School, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Bartholomew Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- MetCenter Disc Golf Course, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Austin Ridge Bible Church, Austin TX US(3 votes)
- Searight Park, Austin TX US(4 votes)
- Live Oak Disc Golf Course, Del Valle TX USNo votes yet
- Fedd Fairways at Life Austin Church, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Circle C Ranch on Slaughter Creek, Austin TX US(3 votes)
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin TX USNo votes yet