Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Quite a slog. I scored not much over par yet had 2 discs in the water. It’s in pretty brutal condition rn, with huge sections of overgrowth and steep drops into the creek aplenty. For my friend new to the sport it was absolutely impossible. We had to download the course map to figure out where to go and even then we had difficulty navigating and locating all the cages. Could be a great, challenging multi-elevation course, but as is, it’s just more frustrating.
This used to be my home course until it fell into disarray. Very little upkeep on the 15 holes that remain from its glory days. Several holes require you to throw through heavily overgrown brush. If I didn't know the course so well, I would have not known which direction to throw. Miss the past quality of this course but a little attention from the city would help, however, cannot imagine this would be a priority for the park. Recent injections of funding went to the pool, playground, and splash pad for good reason as those amenities seem to serve the surrounding community better.
Fun and challenging course. A must play in Austin.
Courses Close By
- Roy G. Guerrero, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- Zilker Park, Austin TX US(6 votes)
- Live Oak Disc Golf Course, Del Valle TX US(1 vote)
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin TX USNo votes yet
- Our Savior Lutheran Church, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- MetCenter Disc Golf Course, Austin TX US(1 vote)
- North Town Disc Golf Park , Pflugerville TX US(1 vote)
- Wells Branch Park, Austin TX US(2 votes)
- East Metro Park, Manor TX US(2 votes)
- Clint Small Middle School, Austin TX USNo votes yet