Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course
Played while it was 107 degrees outside, so I only got through 10 or so holes. I agree with the other commenter in saying that this course was fun. Had a slight change in elevation but not much. Definitely would be worth playing if your passing by, but I probably would not drive out of my way to play here. We happened to be passing by on our road trip.
Course is need of some upkeep and for the area that was surprising. Looks like it was once a really great course. Was fun and would have been great if it had some maintenance done to it.
Courses Close By
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA USNo votes yet
- Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(2 votes)
- Cody Minter Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA USNo votes yet
- Monument Ridge Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(1 vote)
- Kings River Disc Golf Course, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Sierra Vista Disc Golf Course, Oakhurst CA USNo votes yet
- Crowleg Disc Golf at Hickey Park, Hanford CA USNo votes yet
- Firebaugh Disc Golf Course, Firebaugh CA US(1 vote)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Lemoore CA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US(1 vote)