No votes yet
Tees are marked with blue trash cans that have the hole number taped on them. Disc golf is primarily the lone activity on the west side of the park. Restrooms. Shade trees. $5/car/day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,693ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
From Fresno; CA-180 west 5.7 miles to a left on S Bryan Ave. Go a half mile to a right on W Kearney Blvd. Go 0.3 mile to a left into the park. Use the pay station at the park entrance.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kearney Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US(2 votes)
- Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Town & Country Park, Madera CA USNo votes yet
- Crowleg Disc Golf at Hickey Park, Hanford CA USNo votes yet
- Kings River Disc Golf Course, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(2 votes)
- Heritage Park Disc Golf Course, Lemoore CA USNo votes yet
- Firebaugh Disc Golf Course, Firebaugh CA US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Hanford CA US(1 vote)
- Cody Minter Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA USNo votes yet
- Monument Ridge Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(1 vote)