William Harbin Park
This course has mainly open field shots. There are distinct fairways but they are very narrow with tall grass on each side. The grass isn't really tall enough to lose a disc, but you will most likely end up with a ton of stuff in your shoes. Overall its a fun course with lots of varied shots, (right, left, up down) but the holes are fairly similar to one another.
Great rolling hills and mostly open shots with brush and trees in excellent position to challenge players in a variety of ways.
Challenging course with elevation changes. Variety of shots, mostly open with some trees coming into play on some holes. One hole over 725 ft. Park closes at dark.
Courses Close By
- Miami University Hamilton, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Millikin Mile, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Miami Whitewater Forest, Harrison OH US(2 votes)
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet