Reserves Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course. Basically flat although the first 3 holes offer some elevation. Walking trail encompasses this 8 acre park. Shelter, port-a-john, small pond, playground, and parking. Park borders Hwy 129 and a small suburb.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,607ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Adam Jones
Hwy 129; exit 21. Go north on OH-747 for 400' to a right on Grandin Ridge Dr. Go 0.3 mile to park entrance on the right - between two houses.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Adam Jones #27655
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Reserves Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Miami University Hamilton, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Millikin Mile, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(5 votes)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(5 votes)
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US(1 vote)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(2 votes)
- Armco Park, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet