Reserves Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course. Basically flat although the first 3 holes offer some elevation. Walking trail encompasses this 8 acre park. Shelter, port-a-john, small pond, playground, and parking. Park borders Hwy 129 and a small suburb.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,607ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Adam Jones
Hwy 129; exit 21. Go north on OH-747 for 400' to a right on Grandin Ridge Dr. Go 0.3 mile to park entrance on the right - between two houses.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Adam Jones #27655
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Reserves Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fairfield Township Disc Golf Course, Hamilton OH US(1 vote)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Miami University Hamilton, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- Millikin Mile, Hamilton OH USNo votes yet
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(4 votes)
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US(1 vote)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(2 votes)
- Gardner Park, Lockland OH USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Hamilton OH US(3 votes)